HOW TO MEASURE THE RING SIZE?
There are a number of simple methods to find your ring size. If you're shopping for someone else, the best way to find his or her ring size is to ask. If you're planning a surprise, get help from friends and family. They can ask without raising any eyebrows. Below we present two simple methods to find out what ring size you need.
1. MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE WITH STRING, PAPER & RULER
Our ring sizes are based on the inner circumference (mm) of the ring. This means that a finger circumference of 56 mm corresponds to size 56.
1. Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
3. Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
4. Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two. We recommend you to do the measurement at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. Your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather. Also, keep in mind that fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.
2. MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE BY USING ANOTHER RING
1. Measure the inside diameter of another ring that fits.
2. Use the graph below to see which size it corresponds to. Note that the ring sizes are whole numbers such as 54, 55, 56, etc.